Saturday, September 14, 2013

My little fairy special of the month

So you have come all the way to Hob Knobby Hollow and I welcome you here. I love that you took the time out of your busy day to stop in, so I will tell you how you might just capture your own little fairy. If you are on Ebay on SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 15, 2013 at 9:15 Eastern Time (est.) You may see this little fairy pop up. She is a little green fairy named Leaftilda. She will be listed on eBay as $1.00 start bid, or a buy it now for only $5.00! Give it a try! Someone will get her, and this announcement is only going out on my blog and the ebay newsletter.
 Anyone who is reading this is welcome to bid or snap her up. Good luck to all. Also, feel free to leave comments on anything you see, or pin stuff or google +1 it, whatever that really means (I'm not at all sure) 

No comments:

Post a Comment