Sunday, March 23, 2014

NEW TUTORIALS coming soon

I have been working on new tutorials. I also have a month long sale in my Etsy shop where all tutorials are half price. They have already been marked down. They arrive instantly in your email inbox.

 The first tutorial shown here is a group of Pandas. The large one is jointed and can stand on her own. Even easier is the smaller sitting Pandas. Tutorials are all step-by step with many pictures that are small enough that you won't use up all your printer ink when copying but large enough to see the process. I have received hundreds of compliments on my past tutorials. The reason they are a great learning tool is that if you run into any problems or need any help, I'm available  and happy to assist.

 The next tutorial is a celebration of spring even though we have not seen much of it now, we are ever looking for the signs that it is on it's way. THis rabbit scene depicts a rabbit that is pulling a cart of colorful eggs and sweet little chicks. You will make a rabbit. a cart, chicks, and eggs. It isn't hard to do as I have figured out how to make this easy for you to duplicate. The rabbit is questioning how he ever was given the job of delivering eggs near Easter time. Why does a rabbit deliver eggs and chicks? But he does it every year and it is a fun past time to see the chicks hatch and start another spring season.

They will arrive in my Etsy shop soon, so be looking! You can learn how to make these and you can sell what you make from any of my tutorials. You cannot re-sell or share the tutorial itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment